Federal and State Financial Aid Complaint Process

The university encourages students to work through internal university processes for resolution of complaints. If the issue cannot be resolved internally, students may then file a complaint with the state or federal authority.

Washington Student Achievement Council (WSAC) Complaint Process

The Washington Student Achievement Council (WSAC) has authority to investigate student complaints against specific schools. WSAC may not be able to investigate every student complaint.

Visit the WSAC student complaint page for information regarding the WSAC complaint process.

Federal Student Aid Complaint Process

The Federal Student Aid Ombudsman Group is able to help resolve complaints related to federal student aid programs including Federal Direct Loans, and federal grant programs. 

If you have submitted a complaint through studentaid.gov and you believe your answer is wrong or incomplete, you may reach out to the Federal Student Aid (FSA) Ombudsman Group as a confidential resource to help resolve complaints about your federal student aid.